I love being single. Others might not make since of why I enjoy being single. But, it is not up to others on how I want to live my life. This is not a blog about the pros and cons of being single. It's just a blog about being single from my point of view.
Sunday, July 24, 2016
Personal Life...
I think I finally have a personal life that makes me happy. I have reduced the unnecessary drama from my life; and, I've chosen not to hang around such people, who seem to want to keep dwelling with drama in their life. From time to time, I take time to reflect on my personal life to see how much I've improved it since a year ago. As long as I continue to take care of business, and reduce my unnecessary spending, I will be fine with my personal life. You would think that being single shouldn't have too many problems in their personal lives. And, we don't for the most part. But, a single person can sometime find their self being too relaxed to the point that their place of residency is a like a pig pen.
Thanks to the assistance of a friend, I was able to bring back some since of normalcy with my apartment. I seem more like an adult, again, with doing the minor house chores around my place to keep from making them into bigger chores. The funny thing about my personal life is that is more about using your common sense to get things done. Such as, I'm using paper plates to reduce the need to wash dishes after eating. I'm washing my clothes from the past week instead of waiting two to three weeks to clean them. Overall, things need to be done around the apartment. And, if I just get them done instead of procrastinating with them, my person life will be a lot more enjoyable. I plan on being more serious with my weight starting in the morning to improve my health.
